your tax Advisor. your partner.
Zerberus. Have it both ways!
- Compliance or tax optimization?
- Fulfil your legal obligations and save taxes at the same time.
- Time or cost savings?
- Contact us directly and concentrate entirely on your business. We take care of the rest: Oviously, cost-efficient.
- Security or growth?
- Grow healthy. Together we keep an eye on your financials and shape the future.
Marie-Louise Dietrich is a specialist in providing tax advice for both medium-sized companies, investors, start-ups and private individuals. She has been working in tax consulting for over 16 years and is the founder of Zerberus Steuerberatung.
Experience & Expertise
Marie-Louise advises on all aspects of national and international tax law.
In particular, she advises (family) businesses, investors and private individuals
- on day-to-day tax issues and tax compliance as well as
- on transactions,
- financings and
- tax audits.
Following her training as a tax assistant (Steuerfachangestellte) and her master in economics (Diplom-Volkswirtin), Marie-Louise worked as a research assistant and doctoral candidate at the chair of business taxation at the Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg i. Br. (chair of Prof Dr Wolfgang Kessler). She received her PhD (Dr rer pol) in 2013 with her dissertation “Dividenden im Internationalen Steuerrecht” being awarded.
Following her admission as tax consultant (Steuerberaterin) in 2014, Marie-Louise worked as an associate at leading international law firm Linklaters LLP in Frankfurt and Munich until the end of 2018. During her time at Linklaters LLP she, inter alia, advised on the following aspects:
- Tax advice to large international corporate groups and medium-sized companies, in particular with respect to complex – also international – restructurings, transfer pricing issues, VAT issues, real estate transactions, tax audits and so-called internal investigations.
- Tax advice to medium-sized companies and strategic investors on mergers & acquisitions, in particular as regards tax due diligence, transaction and post-acquisition structuring and negotiation of sale and purchase agreements.
- Advising corporate groups and financial service institutions on accounting issues in complex international transactions and on reporting obligations in the context of annual financial reporting.
- Tax advice on national and international private equity transactions (including post-acquisition structuring of target groups).
- Tax representation of companies in appeal and fiscal court proceedings.
In September 2019, Marie-Louise was admitted as Expert Consultant for International Tax Law (Fachberaterin für Internationales Steuerrecht) by the Munich Chamber of Tax Consultants (Steuerberaterkammer München).